Welcome to Mulberry Wellbeing
Osteopathy and Complementary Therapy Practice
How can we help?
Osteopaths commonly treat:
- Aches and pains
- Back pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Elbow pain, including tennis elbow
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Hip pain
- Inability to relax
- Joint pains
- Knee pain
- Mechanical neck pain
- Muscle spasms
- Post partum recovery pain
- Postural strain
- Pregnancy-related aches and pains
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder pain, including Frozen shoulder
- Sports injuries
Naturopathy and nutritional therapy can help with:
- Boosting energy levels
- Digestive complaints
- Enhancing overall wellbeing
- Establish healthy eating habits in the family
- Identifying food intolerances
- Managing Stress
- Support & advice on changing eating habits
- Weight loss support
- Women’s health
Our approach is to deliver a bespoke nutritional and lifestyle plan, tailored to your individual needs and unique health goals.
With so many fad diets, restrictive eating plans, detoxes and conflicting advice surrounding diet, support will be given to help you make sustainable and achievable choices that won’t leave you feeling deprived.
Our aim is to optimise your health and wellbeing, whatever your current health status and priorities.
To find out more about our osteopaths, visit our team page.